Length metrology is the science of calibrating and using physical measurement equipment to quantify the physical size of or the distance from any given object. Length metrology requires the use of a variety of physical scales to determine dimension, with the most accurate of these being holographic etalons or laser interferometers. The realization of length standards using these accurate scale technologies is the end goal of dimensional metrologists.
- SmartComb the new ease - 5 Metrology Lasers, 3 Countries, 3 Days, 1 Comb
- The first key comparison
- Distance and length measurement with fs comb radiation
- Absolute frequency measurement of wavelength standards
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: All polarization‑maintaining fiber laser architecture for robust femtosecond pulse generation
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: Excess carrier-envelope phase noise generation in saturable absorbers
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION: All-PM coherent 2.05 µm thulium/holmium fiber frequency comb source at 100 MHz with up to 0.5 W average power and pulse duration down to 135 fs